Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pre-P90X

I have ordered P90X and have been waiting for it since last Wednesday. It's Sunday. I AM FEELING THE ANTICIPATION! Every day I check the shipping progress, getting a little more anxious. I'm probably more excited than I should be considering how much pain I'm going to put myself through, but I'm ready! I'm ready to transform myself from this weak, sluggish person into a healthy, energetic woman.

I've always been skinny. When I was young I was lanky and awkward, and going through puberty filled me out a bit, but not much. Now that I'm 18 and a senior in high school, I find myself unhealthily losing then gaining large amounts of weight without meaning to (as in fifteen pounds within two weeks.) My goal is not to lose much weight, but to get healthy, tone up, and build muscle. I completely trust P90X to help me accomplish these goals.

You can also find me on www.teambeachbody.com if you're interested in my progress and I stop posting on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment