Saturday, March 17, 2012

P90X Day 1

Day 1:  Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

Well, this is the start of things. I have just completed Day 1 of P90X. I'm sore, in pain, and downing a protein shake. The majority of this chest and back workout consisted of various styles of push-ups and pull-ups (not my strong suit). I can't keep up-- yet. I actually started to see stars, so I took a water break of course. But I did it. Abdominal workouts are definitely my strong suit, and I kept up with Tony until halfway through, then I paced myself and did half or less of the reps they were doing.

One word to sum up Day 1:  Intense!

Tomorrow is Plyometrics, and I'm not looking forward to that at all. I'm not exactly sure what the word "plyometrics" means, but I understand that it's a lot of jumping. So, cardio. Cardio is the worst. I tire out and feel nauseous quickly. Ugh. Well, I'd better not knock it before I try it, and we'll see how it goes tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment