Wednesday, March 21, 2012

P90X Day 4

Day 4: Yoga X

I was extremely excited for this day, because I LOVE YOGA. (Of course, shouting is necessary.) It's a nice break from the extreme and constant action of the other days. However, this yoga routine is rather repetitive, not in a good way. I woke up to do it at 4:30 AM, because with school until three and work at four I didn't have any other time to do it since this routine is 92 minutes long. Needless to say, I had almost no motivation to do anything other than sleep. So after twenty minutes of the boring upward-facing-dog--plank--downward-facing-dog--some-variation-of-a-warrior-pose routine, I called it quits and went back to bed. Seriously, those moves are not "extreme." At all. I was craving variation, and apparently at 4:30 AM I easily succumb to boredom. There were a few key poses in there that I did enjoy though. Well, that's all..

Thanks for reading! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment