Monday, April 30, 2012

P90X Day 37

Day 37:  Cardio X

Today I started recording my caloric intake...I take in so much more than I thought I did. No wonder I'm not losing any fricken' weight! My thinking is:  Well, I'm working out now, so I can eat as much as I want as long as it's nutritious. ...No, no, nooooo. Yes to eating nutritiously, no to eating as much as I want *just* because it's healthy foods. I want to lose at least 5 lbs, and I'm not getting there! So it's time to start eating less...

Anyway, Cardio X went well. Plyo section is getting easier, little by little. I still get nauseated after this workout though. Cardio sucks...but that's what'll help me achieve my goal. :P

Thank you for reading! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Question: what is kepno and plyo? lol And by they way, great job! Pretty soon you're gonna be even more of a sexy beast than you already are! lol

    ReplyDelete