Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P90X Day 29

Day 29:  Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, Ab Ripper X

I thought the combination of working out chest, shoulders, and triceps was a little strange at first, but now I like it. Each one gives the other muscle a little time to rest. I worked so hard I was shaking for about a half hour afterwards whenever I tried to pick something up or text. But I REALLY want results! ha. I also found out that I need to up my intake of carbs, and maybe move on to the next phase of the nutrition plan as well, because I was truly exhausted during this workout, which hasn't happened for a while.

Ab Ripper X is still killing me, ha. But I love it. I can do more and more each and every time. And since we do this three times a week instead of just once, I keep getting reminded of my progress. :D

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment