Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P90X Day 31

Day 31:  Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X

Again, I thought it was weird to combine back and biceps, but it works. I've graduated from lifting 5 lbs to 10 lbs. :D I know, that's still not much. But it's more than I could do before! So this is exciting to me! I'm also still seeing tons of improvement in my abs. On Day 1, I tried keeping up with them and doing 25 reps per exercise, but quickly maxed out. Since then, my strategy has been to have a goal of 20 per exercise. I've reached that goal with the exception of the oblique workout, where I only do 16 per side.

With my friends and some coworkers, I sometimes tell people to feel my abs. haha. I probably do this too much...but it's more encouragement to keep going when you have people other than yourself noticing the changes!

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment